Sunday, September 26, 2010

Social Media - Product Shoot - Good Week

I have a friend that once gave me council to be balanced...to focus on the present.  For those that are around me on any given day know that the council is sound but so-so on the execution.  The last couple of weeks have been fun, full of anxiety, and rewarding  

Maybe it is a sign of rookieness toward social media but I am grappling with what my voice should be on this blog, Twitter (@ochoab1), or Facebook.  There is a part of me that wants everyone to find a fine art photo on my site that speaks to them enough to purchase one or two (today?).  There is another part that looks at this as a marathon and that over time and as we get to know each other better (whether through social media, the old fashion phone, or even more old fashion...in person.  So for the present, I am trusting through some planning, hard work and a tad of luck, the future will take care of itself.  The photo below was taken in 2004 of two older friends walking together.  This is the one I think about when too much anxiety takes over.  Nothing better than walking along with your best friend (in my case, it will be my lovely wife) as we move along this adventure.  


In the news...
I also did another photo shoot for www.mankinddog.com.  This is the second set of products for this great company and equally as fun to shoot.  I have so much more confidence shooting bright, metallic or white products or a white web background.  I am also more efficient in terms of # of takes to final proofs.  Here are links a couple of the final proofs:

Mankinddog blanket http://bit.ly/9bbEWo and three designer leashes http://bit.ly/9vqDfX.  

While you are there, poke around the site.  If you see something you like, let me know we can chat (old fashion social media).  

A couple of companies that have really stepped up for me and my business over the last few weeks.
So, all-in-all a couple of great weeks!  So for now, back to thinking about the present, or is it worrying about tomorrow...

Bob




No comments:

Post a Comment