Thursday, September 16, 2010

Shapes

Short post today for two reasons, first is a promise to myself to post more and second is to highlight two photos that I took a couple of weeks ago.

I always find it interesting what captures my interest. The first pic is simply of my bracelet I wear religiously everyday put into a star shape and placed on my iPad screen. I added some vignette to highlight the subject.




The second photo is made from a set of magnets in typical 3D shapes (triangles, squares). I wanted the reflection off the granite to highlight the shapes. I did a series of the pieces placed at different points along the plane with my nifty 50 wide open but ended up liking this one the best.




In the news!

I ordered the prints for the exhibition at the Tubac Center of the Arts from MPIX. What a great fulfillment house for Photographers. It is easy, intuitive and the right price for what I need. Along these lines, I am going to try out using using Smugmug partners for my next order to see how MPIX compares in cost and service. I will update you on how that comparison turns out.

Be sure to check put my newly designed site. My site


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



Location:E County Down Dr,Chandler,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment