Thursday, August 13, 2009

Old Mission - Tubac







Add Image


Interesting places close to home? Time to grab the camera and take some shots. Down the street in Tubac Arizona is the old mission at Tumacacori National Historical Park. Not the best time of day to take pictures -- smack dab in the middle of the day. This did not stop me...here are some pictures of the mission and one pretty large resident bug.




As you can see, many interesting angles and shapes. Imagine if this was at sunset or sunrise and how different the lighting would be...




















Check out the bug...I say it was 2 or 3 inches, my wife would say less than an inch. I don't like bugs...not sure why I thought it would not attack me if I had my camera.



























The next two photos are of old vintage bowls or pots from the 1800's. Love the shades of brown and the shapes.




Hope you like the pics...I enjoyed taking them. Check out my site for more pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment