Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jazz Hats...

Sometimes we go to a familiar event or location for a specific reason...like the annual jazz concert we go to in Southern California each year and all is as expected...great music, good people, hot weather. However, sometimes a camera helps one to look at the usual in an unusual manner.

This is the case this year. In looking for a theme my eye kept being drawn to the wonderful hats throughout the event...here are a few...
























I wear a hat and it does not look this cool...






























I could have easily done a theme of pictures on sunglasses...some great ones at the concert.
















Hope you like the pics...check out my site for the rest of my pictures.

Bob Ochoa Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment