Saturday, February 14, 2009

A photo is not a photo until it's printed, ah, maybe...


My wonderful wife gave me a very special gift today.  First a bit of context...

As with many people of our generation there is a strong belief Add Imagethat a digital photo does not exist until it is printed on some type of paper substance.   I hold the the view that a photo is a photo is a photo - digital or paper.  

Back to the gift...to my surprise over the past several weeks, Debbie was hard at work taking the less-than-real digitized photos of us over the years and put them into a 'real and tangible - touch and feel photo album.  She gave me the album this morning and you know something...photos are more real once they are printed.  

I guess she loves me!

Bob

Here are a couple of the photos of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment